Welcome to Dicey Stories!
We love tabletop roleplaying games, and we share our experiences here in two formats: the actual-play audio and the serialized narrative write-up. Additionally, you can find some of the materials we have put together for other gamers to use under the mechanics tag. Mostly we play Genesys, but check out the tags on the right for the systems and settings we play.
The Dicey Stories™ podcast is now available at Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Castro, Pocket Casts and Overcast, as well as other players listed at pod.link. Here’s the RSS feed, too. And of course, you can always listen on our site.
Start one of our sagas from the beginning:
- Alpha Centauri: Chronicles of Chiron – active
- Wesnoth: Echoes of Invasion – active
- Murder in the Countryside – open-ended
- StarCraft: FRAWD Investigators – complete
- Star Wars: Cruise Control – complete
- Star Wars: Shili Shenanigans – complete
- Star Wars: Resh Hour – complete
- Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Palantíri – complete
- Star Trekkish: Voyages of the Starship Raptor – complete
Or check out our most recent posts:
- Echoes of Invasion: Westward Bound | Scene 10In the morning, before they head on on their errands for the day, Tric and Heppa check in with Alric … Read more
- Echoes of Invasion: Westward Bound | Scene 9Tric follows Heledd into the Parting Glass, more careful this time in case there are any more ambushes prepared. He … Read more
- Echoes of Invasion: Westward Bound | Scene 8Instinctively, Hepalonia grabs hold of the tray and keeps it balanced, so intent on not dropping anything that she does … Read more
- Echoes of Invasion: Westward Bound | Scene 7Tric and Heppa pass through the gates of South Tower in the evening. The moon is just a sliver, and … Read more
- DS220 | Wesnoth | Echoes of Invasion: Westward Bound | Part 3 of 4Tric and Heppa reconnect with Heledd and Alric at the Parting Glass.
- Chronicles of Chiron: Planetfall | Scene 6Cleve is the exact sort of man you would want out in the wilderness. He seems to have a head … Read more
- Chronicles of Chiron: Planetfall | Scene 5We clamber out of the beetle nest, Cleve all taken with his new prize, an acid sac. Once out on … Read more
- Chronicles of Chiron: Planetfall | Scene 4The new arrivals are like beetles the size of deer, but their legs and parts of their body are covered … Read more
- DS219 | Alpha Centauri | Chronicles of Chiron: Planetfall | Part 2 of 7The first extraterrestrial lifeforms that Mariah and Cleve encounter are less than happy to see them.
- Echoes of Invasion: Westward Bound | Scene 6The multi-day trek from Estbryn Forest directly to South Tower goes smoothly, aided by the detailed map Heppa produced when … Read more