Welcome to Dicey Stories!
We love tabletop roleplaying games, and we share our experiences here in two formats: the actual-play audio and the serialized narrative write-up. Additionally, you can find some of the materials we have put together for other gamers to use under the mechanics tag. Mostly we play Genesys, but check out the tags on the right for the systems and settings we play.
The Dicey Stories™ podcast is now available at Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, Castro, Pocket Casts and Overcast, as well as other players listed at pod.link. Here’s the RSS feed, too. And of course, you can always listen on our site.
Start one of our sagas from the beginning:
- Wesnoth: Echoes of Invasion – active
- StarCraft: FRAWD Investigators – active
- Murder in the Countryside – complete
- Star Wars: Cruise Control – complete
- Star Wars: Shili Shenanigans – complete
- Star Wars: Resh Hour – complete
- Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Palantíri – complete
- Star Trekkish: Voyages of the Starship Raptor – complete
Or check out our most recent posts:
- Echoes of Invasion: Tourney | Scene 8“Thank you so much. This is such a great opportunity to learn about magic and physiology and medicine!” Hepalonia tells … Read more
- Echoes of Invasion: Tourney | Scene 7“Ah! Bummer!” Tric sees his cousin disarmed in only her second duel. The fellow to whom she lost helps her … Read more
- Echoes of Invasion: Tourney | Scene 6The brilliant white curtains across the center of the tent split, and out comes Rhaessa, the mage that Hepalonia met … Read more
- DS172 | Wesnoth | Echoes of Invasion: Tourney | Part 2 of 3Heppa hangs out with the White Mage Rhaessa learning about human healing magic. Meanwhile, Tric chats with Dame Terwaen of the Horse Clans, with whom he has more in common than he expected.
- FRAWD Investigators: Fallout | Scene 11Lilly leans against a tree, eyes warily on where the scantid crawled away into the rocks lining the swamp. She … Read more
- FRAWD Investigators: Fallout | Scene 10Back at Saffron, Imogen calls all the liberated prisoners together. While everyone here is happy to be out of prison, … Read more
- DS171 | StarCraft | FRAWD Investigators: Fallout | Part 5 of 7Imogen presents the escape plan to the liberated prisoners while Lilly leads marines away from Saffron.
- Echoes of Invasion: Tourney | Scene 5At the station with the red awning on the northwest corner of the parade grounds, Heppa of House Thrandolil presents … Read more
- Echoes of Invasion: Tourney | Scene 4The final round of the bow competition has three competitors. To Tric’s right is Hulloc, a retired bowman. He has … Read more
- Echoes of Invasion: Tourney | Scene 3The trumpets sound again, and the knights march around to the side, clearing the field. A herald announces that the … Read more