Mythic Scene 2
- Chaos: 4
- Interrupt Roll: 5 > 4, as planned
- Setup: Getting settled on the ship
- Purpose/Goal: Work on gala arrangements
- Type: Social
As she gets settled in for the cruise, JT runs into some old friends and some new problems. An Imperial presence aboard Dame Metropolis is interfering with arrangements for her gala!
Need context? Jump to the start of the series!
- SWRPG Adversary Decks from Fantasy Flight Games
- The Scrapheap King, Shadow of the Broker III – fan-made module by Tommy “VerdantSF” Roddy
- Lessons from the Past – adventure module in Force and Destiny from Fantasy Flight Games
- Cold Comfort, Shadow of the Broker IX – fan-made module by Tommy “VerdantSF” Roddy (though I heavily modified it for the Desert Rose Solutions campaign)
- Suns of Fortune – Corellian Sector source book from Fantasy Flight Games
- Riders of the Maelstrom – adventure module from West End Games